Level 3 Certificate In Leadership & Management
Transform yourself into a professionally qualified leader
City & Guilds has integrated ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) to provide Leadership, Management and progression qualifications that bring in value added opportunities for candidates to access ILM on-line professional support service. ILM is part of City & Guilds for the higher skills portfolio.
Who is it for?
The Certificate Level qualification is at level two, providing the backbone of leadership skills into your CPD programme. It is generic to all occupations to enable candidates to make a reflective review and future thematic choices.
The ILM Certificate Level is highly recommended as a career development. It is for people getting to grips as new Team Leaders to junior managers taking responsibility for a team service strategy.
The qualification is designed to be an excellence validation, proving to help the businesses evidence its investment in staff and to gain quality recognition that projects its better business quality image.
This qualification is a nationally recognised qualification (ILM Scheme 8603)
Certificate in Leadership Level 3 enables you to:
- Understand leadership styles and the effect they have on people
- Identify and assess your leadership style, using feedback from your teams
- Find out how to use action learning; carry out your own action learning plan and to develop the application of your leadership skills
- Work on your communication skills and ability to align your team with your organisation’s goals and vision (the platform for future progression).
- The Impact for your Employer will show they
- Support managers in gaining crucial skills and self-confidence
- Increase motivation and alignment with your organisational aims
- Build happier and more productive teams
- Invest in future leaders of your organisation
- Give employees the tools and motivation to self-develop
You focus on the skills you need – Learners must attain a total of 14 credits from 3 mandatory units.
The Three Mandatory Units
- Understanding leadership – introduces leadership styles and encourages you to assess and develop your own style.
- Leading and motivating a team effectively – this focuses on the motivation techniques and communication skills, in context of your organisation’s goals.
- Develop own leadership capability using action learning – this takes you through the process of setting up and implementing an action learning plan. You will review effectiveness of your action learning and set goals for your continuing development as a leader.
Progression would be onto ILM Level 4 Award, Certificate or Diploma.
ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management £4,500
ILM Qualifications require all units to be achieved within 3 years of commencing your learner journey.
There will be a minimum time scale allowed spread across 10 weeks.
Including first six months ILM student membership.
Accreditation of Prior Achievement is allowed for evidence within the last 3 years.
VAT is included in our price structure wherever applicable during 2016/17.
Help or guidance with your learning and development issues is available on request.